Room and Amenities
At Manuel J. Santos Hospital patients and guests will have access to various amenities during their stay. Yet the room facilities will differ depending of the type of the room:
- Admission Kits: All patients are provided with the kits and these contains the basic necessities like Toothbrush, glass, tissue paper, soap, spoon and fork
- ATM: An ATM machine is available in the lobby near the entrance for your needs.
- Spiritual Care: A chapel is located at the second floor for your spiritual needs and for offering prayers.It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to patients, visitors and hospital staff.
- Patient Telephones: Each patient is provided a telephone by the bedside. You may call the nurse’s station.
- Linens: The linens will be checked and changed daily by the Linen in-charge
- Safety Enhancements: Each room has hand sanitizer dispenser, inside and outside, designed for infection prevention.